Believe me now?

Saturday, November 13, 2010

SAM TRAMMELL IS MY NEW HOMEBOY!


I had an intensely great time at Eyecon in Orlando Fl this past weekend.  I got to meet four, yes count 'em, four stars of the fabulous True Blood!  Sam Trammell, Kristen Bauer van Straten (along with her mega sexy-sweet husband, Abri van Straten), Allan Hyde and Joe Mangneillo.  Jealous yet? 

One of the the highlights of this past weekend was meeting and talking to Sam Trammell.  Yes ladies, he's just as adorably handsome in person as he is on screen.  He's a true sweet southern charmer, who's mama sure raised him right.  He was sweet, polite and cordial to each and every fan, every time he met one of us.  I can't imagine how overwhelming and tiresome it must have been to be accosted continually by a bunch of overzealous fans.  But I must say, he handled it like the pro that he is.   He has a way of making each and every fan that he spoke with feel like he showed up just for that person.  Sam, if you ever read this, rest assured that a lot of middle aged housewifes left Orlando Florida with a huge crush on your handsome self!  You rock!

One of the most entertaining activities offered to us were the Q & A's (that's Questions and Answers for you Eyecon virgins) by the guest stars.  Sam, of course, had each and everyone of us eating from his hand within the first 10 seconds.  He was funny, engaging, animated and just downright adorable!  Great questions were asked by the audience and great answers were given by Sam.  Except those that had to do with what was gonna happen in season 4 that is!  His lips were sealed and nothing, not even our pitiful begging could loosen his lips.  Yeah, he's a tough one alright! 

One of my favorite parts of the convention was the autograph and picture session.  Sam graciously signed all sorts of pictures, shirts, Eyecon badges, posters, DVD sets, and other stuff that I just can't remember.   Like I said, every person who came to his table was treated like he was there just for them.  He posed for so many pictures that I'm sure he had to use a crowbar to get the smile from his face before he could eat supper.  But he looked like he was having as much fun as we were.  I sure hope so. 

I didn't sit at his table during the banquet, but if the goofy grins and dreamy looks of the ladies who were at his table is any indication, they sure had a great time.  I was privileged to sit with Kristen Bauer van Straten and her handsome husband Abri.   I'll write about that in another post.  I know everyone is on pins and needles and just can't hardly wait.  *snort*

Bill who???

4 comments:

gymvamp said...

Can't wait to read the next report!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for writing what I should have written a year ago! Sam is so gracious!

Remember he wants a wants a group of deliciously dazzling dames too...SM shouldn't get all the glory!!

Sam's Ruff Riders?
Sam's Bitches?

Anonymous said...

I couldn't have said it better. Great read AB.
Tutu, I love Sam's Ruff Riders!

Cam64(Renee)

Lynnpd said...

Great job, love it! You write really well as I've always told you.Thanks for sharing your experience from the great Eyecon weekend.